The latest release information for the SEO module.
1. Release History
Some of the issues described on this page contain internal reference numbers. You can use these reference numbers when communicating with Sitecore about a particular issue or feature.
July 21, 2010
Sitecore SEO Toolkit 1.1.1 rev. 100706 is released.
Tested with Sitecore CMS 6.2.0 rev. 100701.
This version of the module only runs on Sitecore 6.0-6.3.
- Added support for a custom list of stop-words for each context language. (329681)
- Added support for Danish and Dutch. (327570, 326812, 312556)
- Some SEO reports contained broken links to the SDN site. (316089, 309961)
February 18, 2010
Sitecore SEO Toolkit 1.1.0 rev. 100210 is released.
Tested with Sitecore CMS 6.1.0 rev. 090821.
- The link checking service now supports multi-threading to check multiple links simultaneously. A web.config setting has been introduced to control the number of threads used by the service.
- Link checking is now a non-blocking operation. The “Links” tab updates asynchronously to reflect the status of verified links. The “Page Information” tab is updated when all links are checked.
- Some icon paths were hardcoded.
July 03, 2008
Sitecore SEO Toolkit v1.1.0 rev.080702 is released.
Tested with Sitecore CMS 6.0.0 rev.080627.
2. Known issues
The list of known issues present in the latest version of the SEO module.
- The SEO module can not be run after you start the Preview mode.
Workaround: log out and log in again to run the SEO module.