Release information for the Sitecore Item Web API module.
1. Release History
February 24, 2014
The Sitecore Item Web API 1.2.0 rev. 140128 is released.
The Sitecore Item Web API module has been tested with Sitecore CMS 6.6.0 rev. 131211 (6.6.0 Update-7) and 7.1 rev. 140130 (7.1 Update-1).
This version of the module only runs on Sitecore CMS 6.6.0 Update-7 and later.
Please note that this module is bundled (pre-installed) with CMS 7.1 and later.
- Items from default database are received instead of error (393117)
- When set invalid / non-existent ItemID in "Delete" request - random item is deleted (395029)
- Authenticate request succeeds for invalid credentials (395221)
- "Authenticate" action requires site parameter (396120)
- Access to site is not granted for anonymous when allowanonymousaccess=true for "shell" site (397233)
- Can't get the Item Web API encryption public key (398178)
- Sitecore CMS interface language is switched with the item language (400275)
- Sitecore.WebAPI ResolveLanguage pipeline processes not only WebAPI requests (400799)