Configure page settings
You can use page settings to build the page to your exact specifications.
To configure page settings:
On the menu bar, click Manage .
On the Manage page, click Pages.
In the left pane, select the page you want to configure and, as required, modify page settings on the following tabs:
- Layout - lets you see the layout of the page and the components in the page zones.
- Background - lets you select a background image for the page.
- CSS - lets you apply a cascading stylesheet (CSS) to the page, affecting its layout and style.
- Info - lets you see general information about the selected page such as name, title, path, and so on.
- Conditions - lets you set conditions on how users are redirected from the parent page.