The Entity image component can be used to display an image or video rendition of an entity.
To add an Entity image component:
On the menu bar, click Manage .
On the Manage page, click Pages.
On the Pages page, select the page you want to modify.
On the Layout tab, add the page component.
Click the component to open its details page.
Specify the following:
Field Description Display The display format for the image or video.
- Full image - displays a full version with no cropping.
- Square - displays a cropped square version.
- Circle - displays a cropped circular version.
Rendition The rendition of the image or video to display (for example, Preview or Thumbnail). Disable deep zoom Prevents use of the deep zoom feature for this component. Deep zoom lets users zoom in on large images with high resolution. The feature is automatically disabled on asset preview pages. Show action overlay Displays an interactive icon (for example, a play icon ) on top of the image or video. Fallback An icon shown when no image is available. This icon, and its color, depend on your selection:
- From entity - the fallback icon and color is set in an Entity.Visualization JSON member added to the entity definition.
- From taxonomy relation - the fallback icon and color is defined in the taxonomy definition and determined by the selected relation as well as the defined color target.
- None - no fallback icon is displayed.