Biztalk Adapters Fundamentals
This document provides instructions for installing and configuring Commerce Server
BizTalk Adapters on a single computer for development or evaluation. These instructions provide a
minimal configuration to enable a developer or system administrator to install Commerce Server
Commerce Server provides several Microsoft BizTalk Server line-of-business (LOB) adapters. The
bidirectional send and receive adapters provide the following:
- A robust implementation—you only add orchestration and data mapping.
- Support scenarios, such as line-of-business integration and multiple trading partners.
- Target user roles, such as developers and IT professionals.
- Offer bulk and individual instance operations.
- BizTalk Server-level transactional message capabilities, such as "always abort" or "always
- Transaction coordination, concurrency control, and stateful orchestrations for orders.
The following table describes the BizTalk Server LOB adapters: