Dynamic Category Details Tab
The Dynamic Category Details tab contains a listing of all the properties associated
with the category.
The Dynamic Category Details tab contains the following controls:
- Media Control-change the sequence of the media by dragging and dropping thumbnails on the
sequence. Click the + to add media with the Select Media Tools.
- Display Name- Customer facing category name.
- Category Name- unique identifier for the category.
- Definition Name- the name of the Category Definition.
- Description- customer facing category description.
- Extended Fields Control- additional custom fields for the category definition
- Language Control- select the target language from the drop down list. This switches the data
to another language so the details can be edited in that language.
- Save Control- saves the product details to the system.
Select Media Tool
The Sitecore Media Library is used by default when Sitecore is used as your CMS. If you choose
to override this, or are using Commerce Server 11 without using Sitecore as your CMS, a base URL
to your media assets must be specified. For more information, see the topic Deploy the Merchandising Manager in the Sitecore Commerce Getting Started Guide .
The Select Media Tool contains the following controls:
- Upload Media Control- adds media files to the system.
- Media Menu Control- Select the media displayed in the content area.
- Filters Control- Allows you to filter list items by content item property.
- Content area- displays media assets.
- Select Media Control- adds selected media to the commerce content item.
- View Control- Toggles the content area are between list view and tree view.
- Search Control: Use this control to launch search queries.
Select Media Tool