Commerce Server Configuration wizard walk-through
The Commerce Server Configuration wizard opens automatically after the Commerce Server
Installation wizard has finished. You can run the Commerce Server Configuration wizard
now, or you can run it at a later time. If you choose to run it at a later time, do the
- From the Windows Start menu, search for "configuration
- Launch the wizard.
- Do not make any changes on the Administration Database
page. Leave the settings as they are presented.
- On the Staging Service page, enter your domain password,
and then click Next to go to the next page of the wizard.
You are not creating a Staging Service Account at this time.
- On the Summary page, click Next.
- On the final page of the wizard, click Finish. Do not
select the Launch Upgrade Wizard check box.
Commerce Server has now been installed. In SQL Management Studio, you should see a new database