1. Release History
July 17, 2009
Staging module v5.3.2 rev.081125 is released.
Sitecore CMS versions: tested with Sitecore CMS V5.3.2.
- Fixed: Connected users might get disconnected when publishing via staging.
March 14, 2008
Staging module V5.3.2 rev.080303 is released.
Sitecore CMS versions: tested with Sitecore CMS V5.3.1 rev.071114 and V5.3.2 rev.071220, expected to work with all revisions of Sitecore CMS V5.3.1 and V5.3.2.
- Fixed: The Staging module could not stage files in the following case: consider such folder structure: /folder1/folder2/folder3/. Folder1 and Folder2 are empty. If Folder3 contained a file, this file would not be staged.
October 09, 2007
Staging module v5.3.2 is released.
Sitecore CMS versions: tested with Sitecore CMS V5.3.1 rev. 070828, expected to work with all revisions of Sitecore CMS V5.3.1.
- Fixed: templates could be published without fields.
- Modified: the default cache clearing algorithm is set to Full cache cleaning.
August 06, 2007
Staging module v5.3.1 is released.
Sitecore CMS versions: tested with Sitecore CMS V5.3.1 rev. 070628, expected to work with all revisions of Sitecore CMS V5.3.1.
- Fixed: Language ISO field is compared to the language item name in the module code.
August 21, 2006
Staging module v5.3.0 for Sitecore CMS 5.3 is released.
Staging module v5.3.0 works with Sitecore CMS 5.3.1 rev 070307.
Changes and New Features:
- The module is compiled for Sitecore 5.3.
SQLite installation is supported now.
- FtpEncoding feature has been introduced.
- Documentation on configuring staging for SQLite is added.
2. Known Issues
The list of known issues concerning the current version of the package.
- Thumbnails of media items on a slave web server may be displayed incorrectly.
- All transferred files appear in UPPER case. This is done in order to support danish letters Æ Ø and Å.
- Due to an internal error in the SQLite runtime, it is not always possible to get exclusive access to the database. The scheduled task, however, will keep trying to perform staging until successful.
Workaround: To increase database connection timeouts (can be done in configuration files). Unfortunately, at the moment there are no recommendations on what numbers to use for timeouts as this depends on the number of concurrent users and background tasks.
- If the publishing target is not selected for a staging server the publish will fail.