Read a Base Catalog
Open a Base Catalog and view the details.
At the Merchandising Manager:
Click the Base Catalogs tab.
The systems displays a list of Base Catalogs.
Select a catalog from the Catalog Name column.
The system displays the catalog contents. The
Categories tab is presented by default.
Select a tab for more information.
- The Categories tab contains a listing of
categories and data templates.
- The Products tab contains a listing of products
contained by the base catalog.
- The Details tab contains configuration
- The Dependent Catalogs tab contains a listing of
custom catalogs using the content of this base catalog.
- The Languages tab contains a listing of the
languages configured for the base catalog and their localized
To switch between languages the base catalog currently supports, click
the localization name listed under the Language heading. For example:
Select the language from the drop-down menu .